Top Beanbag Chairs Reviewed
There is nothing more important than comfort, which is why a great bean bag chair is a necessity.
As humans, we spend a lot of time going to work and sitting at desks, slouching and hunching in tension over our screens and working our brains as hard as possible to be able to make a living.
When we’re not slouching over at work, we’re pounding it out in the gym and punishing our bodies into routines to get fit and lean.
Because of all of that hard work, when we have down time we want comfort. We buy the best memory foam mattresses. We pay out for thick, luxury cushions for our giant sofas. We choose cars with heated seats, because who wants to commute with a cold derriere?
Despite that, the last thing we think about is adding foam bean bag chairs to our home – and yet, it should be one of the first things that we think of!
Benefits Of Bean Bag Chairs
Bean bag chairs aren’t just a staple of the 90’s era, nor are they just for kids. While they’re wonderful to slouch in during nursery school, you need to consider the benefits that are open to you when it comes to purchasing the perfect bean bag chairs.
Let’s take a look at the benefits:
- No More Pain – If you are currently someone that is suffering from muscular or joint pain, you need a supportive chair option and foam bean bag chairs are often a great solution. A bag lounge chair with lots of cushions looks dreamy and comfortable, but it doesn’t conform to your body in the same way that a beanbag chair will. Inside beanbag chairs are different materials; some have tiny polystyrene beans, others have memory foam and then there are those with shredded foam on the inside.
- Environmentally Friendly – If you don’t want to be a part of the problem with all the trees being cut down, then a beanbag chair could be the answer you need. Fabric for the outside is the norm, and most beanbag chairs have filler beads or foam inside. There is no wood or paper involved in a bean bag chair.
- Fun And Stylish – Kids want to have their friends over? Crack out the bean bags. Adults in the house want a gaming marathon and pizza? Add bean bags around the room as additional seating. No matter how old the user, bean bag chairs just work for everyone. Chill out with a book while lounging in one. Add beanbag chairs to the backyard while you cook on the grill. No matter what you do, you can use a bean bag chair to make the mood fun and the room stylish. There are chairs out there that are perfect for young children, in bright colors and different styles. There are even chairs for adults designed to look like beanbag beds!
All of these benefits should be enough to tell you that you need to invest in a bean bag chair in your home, and if you have the budget, it could be the best thing that you buy for yourself this year. Below, you’ll find five perfect examples of popular, fun beanbag chairs that could change the look of any room in your home.
It’s an excellent item to finish the look of your games room or basement, or even the living room where you want to chill out with your family and friends.
The Chill Sack is machine washable, with an internal liner that allows you to remove the cover to be washed easily. The double stitching gives the bean bag chair cover extra strength, for long-lasting use. There are tons of colors to choose from, meaning that you can tailor your Chill Sack to your color theme.
Almost everyone in the family – including the dog – will love this bean bag chair. It is large, so you could even replace an old futon or the couch with the Chill Sack and you will never look back.
This is a chair that forms to your body as you sit in it, offering you maximum support and comfort whether you are chilling with Netflix for two, or reading a book to wind down before you go to bed.
This comfy chair has space for two and the insides are filled with light and fluffy shredded memory foam that maintains its shape. It’s soft to touch and the cover can be removed to be washed in the machine at home.
With the fashionable color options available, you can tailor your bean bag chair to any room in the house.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: A great size for both kids and adults, this comfy bean bag is the perfect furniture addition to any basement, family room, dorm, or bedroom whether as a gaming chair or a study spot
- OVERSIZED SACK: 60 x 60 x 34 inches - Collapse into a seat that loves you back and forms to fit your body; with space for two, you can cuddle close, share with a friend, or spread out to really relax
- SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM: Chill Sack bean bag chairs are stuffed with a shredded, soft, memory foam blend that is highly durable to maintain shape while increasing comfort levels for the ultimate chill moments
- COMFY FURNITURE COVER: The removable double stitched Microsuede Fiber is soft to the touch, machine washable, and resistant to stains, and discoloration for easy maintenance
- MADE IN THE USA: Made with high quality, light and fluffy US shredded foam, premium zippers, and hand selected fabrics that are double stitched for maximum strength and durability. Covers are soft, supple and sensuous to the touch. Yet it's also resistant to stains and discoloration. It's even machine-washable. Our Premium Micro Fiber covers are the perfect blend of comfort, ease of care and durability.
The design is lightweight and comfortable, with beads and cotton to make the cozy seat exactly what it is. It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth, and you can remove the cover for machine washing as needed, too.
This cozy chair allows you to relax while watching television, use it for reading, or simply chill out with friends. It really doesn’t matter what you use it for – as long as you’re seeking comfort the Flash Furniture chair is going to deliver.
This gray bean bag chair is over-sized and heavy, but it’s still portable and versatile enough to take it anywhere with you in the house. You can feel so secure and comforted in this bean bag chair, because it’s designed specifically to give you a ‘cuddle’ feeling when you sink into it.
The solid gray cover is definitely in right now, and you can remain on trend in any room in the house. However, Flash Furniture does offer this chair in a variety of other colors.
The cotton upholstery is soft and easily washable, with a slipcover that can be put straight into the washing machine. If you want to chill out in style, this is the way to go.
- Oversize Bean Bag Chair
- Comfortable Lightweight Design
- Solid Gray Cover
- Cotton Upholstery
- Spot Clean with Damp Cloth
If you’re looking for a beanbag that sits more than just you, you’re in luck with the Jaxx Cocoon. It’s that big, you can use it as a guest bed for your friends once you’ve done the scary movie thing. Add a ton of pillows and blankets and you can make your own comfortable cocoon.
The Jaxx Cocoon makes a statement as the centerpiece in a room. You can nestle it into a corner if you prefer, but it’s still going to draw the eye and look like the best place to snuggle into. You can also flip it onto its side, transforming it into a retro bean bag chair with plenty of back support.
The Cocoon is available in a range of colors, and these covers are removable and washable. The kids will love it, and there is a childproof zip that you can utilize to make sure that the insides don’t become the outsides.
It may not be the easiest to move, but its sheer size make it the perfect comfort bean bag chair for all.
- Jaxx 6-foot cocoon bean bag
- Versatile design can be used as a bed, bean bag chair, or cocoon
- Removable, machine-washable cover with zipper closure
- Urethane foam fill with a moisture-resistant nylon liner
- Multiple colors available
It comes in all sorts of colors and sizes, and they’re filled perfectly with the Fuf foam. The hardest part about sitting down on the Big Joe XL? Getting up again, because it is so comfortable!
Whether you need something for your living room for your friends, for the spare room for guests or you want something to add to your college dorm to allow people to come over and lounge, the Big Joe could be the answer to your comfort prayers.
The Big Joe is filled with 100% post industrial recycled foam, which makes this bean bag chair a recyclable option. Some of the insides are made of memory foam and some of it isn’t, but the good thing about it is that within 10 days, your bean bag chair is going to be at its full size and comfort.
It’s designed to never go flat, and with approximately 4 foot of cozy length, you’re going to be able to lounge on it again and again without worrying about it becoming a pancake. Occasionally fluff it up and spot clean any spills so that you can keep it looking its best.
- Filled with super spongy and long lasting, upcycled Fuf foam to make this chair as Earth-Friendly as it is happy-body-friendly
- Re-Fuf by fluffing it up again and again over time to refresh its cushiness
- Ships in a box a fraction of its size and will expand to its full, glorious size over time
- Designed and Filled in the USA
- Approximately 6 ft of cozy length
You can lounge, relax and even sleep on this over-sized dream of a bean bag chair. It’s not stuffed with Styrofoam beads, but soft strands of pillow grade foam that are designed for comfort.
The bean bag is double layered, so there’s extra layers of comfort just for you. The filler is made to keep you supported, and the external cover can be slipped off to be washed in the home.
After you take it out of the packaging you need to wait a couple of days for the foam to completely inflate, but the wait is worth it!
This beanbag will be an addition to your home that will have you never heading back to your sofa again. You might even want to pop a fitted sheet over it and snuggle down in front of a good movie!
Bean Bag Chair Video
One of the questions that frequently come up for beanbag chairs is how to refill them. Here is a good YouTube video that explains the easy way to do it: